Explore the benefits of the Compass Rose Medicare Advantage plan
Is the Compass Rose Medicare Advantage plan right for you?
This plan may be right for you if:
- You are a federal retiree
- You have Medicare Part A and Part B
- You are a member of the High Option Compass Rose Health Plan
- To see if the Compass Rose Medicare Advantage plan is right for you, look at this side-by-side comparison of the High Option Compass Rose Health plan and the Medicare Advantage plan
How much will it cost?
- Nothing – receive all of these benefits at no additional cost
- You will just continue paying your High Option premium and your Medicare Part B premium – pay nothing more
How do I sign up?
Enroll in two easy steps:
Enroll in the High Option Compass Rose Health Plan
If you are not already a member, you'll need to enroll with the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) during Open Season, Nov. 13 – Dec 11. 2023. (If you are already enrolled, skip to step two):
1-888-767-6738, TTY 711
Hours: 7:40 a.m., - 5 p.m. ET, Monday – Friday
Enroll in the Compass Rose Medicare Advantage Plan
If you are already enrolled in the High Option or after your initial enrollment has been processed and confirmed by OPM, call a UnitedHealthcare Customer Service Advocate who will help you step-by-step to enroll:
1-844-279-9286, TTY 711
Hours: 8 a.m.–8 p.m. local time, 7 days a week
Plan benefits and costs
View plan details and costs and see what additional benefits may be available.
Find a provider
Find primary care physicians, hospitals and other health care providers that are part of our networks.
Prescription drug coverage
Learn about your plan’s prescription drug coverage, look up your medications and search for a pharmacy near you.
Learn more about our plan
Watch our 2 minute video to learn more about the Medicare Advantage plan designed exclusively for Federal Annuitants of the intelligence community in the FEHB program.