Explore the benefits of the SAMBA Medicare Advantage (PPO) Plan
Is a SAMBA Medicare Advantage Plan right for you?
This plan may be right for you if:
- You are a federal retiree
- You have Medicare Part A and Part B
- You are a member of the SAMBA High Option or Standard Option Health Benefit Plan
How much will it cost?
- Nothing – receive all of these benefits at no additional cost
- You will just continue paying your SAMBA High Option or Standard Option premium and your Medicare Part B premium – pay nothing more
How do I sign up?
Enroll in two easy steps:
Enroll in the SAMBA High Option or Standard Option medical plan
If you are not already a member, you'll need to enroll with the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) during Open Season, Nov. 13 – Dec 11. 2023. (If you are already enrolled, skip to step two):
1-888-767-6738, TTY 711
Hours: 7:40 a.m., - 5 p.m. ET, Monday – Friday
Enroll in the SAMBA Medicare Advantage Plan
If you are already enrolled in the SAMBA High Option or Standard Option Health Benefit Plan or after your initial enrollment has been processed and confirmed by OPM, call a UnitedHealthcare Customer Service Advocate who will help you step-by-step to enroll:
1-866-794-6791, TTY 711
Hours: 8 a.m.–8 p.m. local time, 7 days a week
Plan benefits and costs
View plan details and costs and see what additional benefits may be available.
Find a provider
FInd primary care physicians, hospitals and other health care providers that are part of our networks.
Prescription drug coverage
Learn about your plan’s prescription drug coverage, look up your medications and search for a pharmacy near you.