Coverage and benefits
The Medicare plans with more benefits and personalized care
Important Information about your Part D Vaccine and Insulin Coverage
What You Pay for Vaccines – Our plan covers most adult Part D vaccines at no cost to you.
What You Pay for Insulin – You won’t pay more than $35 for a one-month supply of each insulin product covered by our plan. Refer to your plan materials.
AT&T Group Medicare Advantage (PPO) Plans
Get information about your plan options and what you can expect next – click on the links below that apply to you.
If you are an AT&T retiree currently enrolled in the AT&T Group Medicare Advantage (PPO) Plan through UnitedHealthcare
If you are a subsidized AT&T retiree, former employee or dependent and are enrolled in medical coverage through the Retiree Heath Exchange or Via Benefits
All other AT&T retirees, former employees or dependents
When you choose one of the AT&T Group Medicare Advantage (PPO) Plans, you’re selecting a plan you can’t get anywhere else. These plans have an exclusive combination of benefits designed to help you get the most from your retirement, including:
- A $900 annual out-of-pocket maximum for medical, which may be lower than your current plan.
- In-home wellness visits with UnitedHealthcare® HouseCalls
- Anytime medical advice through 24/7 Nurse Support
- A free gym membership through Renew Active®
- Rewards for certain health care activities
- Discounts on hearing aids through UnitedHealthcare® Hearing
- Post-discharge meals and post-discharge transportation
- 8 hours of free in-home care support each month from a network of pre-screened, professional caregivers through CareLinx
- Special programs for chronic conditions like diabetes or heart disease
- Routine chiropractic and acupuncture services
- Virtual doctor and behavioral health visits
Benefits and costs
**Preventive and diagnostic services are not included in the deductible.
The following preventive services are covered under your plan for a $0 copay when you visit your primary care provider:
- Annual Wellness Exam
- Annual Routine Physical
- Screenings for certain Cancers (prostate, colorectal, breast cancer)
- Screening for Diabetes
- Smoking and Tobacco Use Cessation
For more information about these preventive services, please call the Customer Service number on your member ID card.
Out-of-network/non-contracted providers are under no obligation to treat UnitedHealthcare members, except in emergency situations. Please call our customer service number or see your Evidence of Coverage for more information, including the costsharing that applies to out-of-network services.