Learn more about the 2024 AT&T Medicare-eligible retiree changes.
- AT&T 2024 Announcement Letter
*You may have received a different version of the letter if you are currently enrolled in a Kaiser plan or the AT&T Medicare Advantage (PPO) Plan.
- AT&T 2024 FAQs
If you are Aging into Medicare
Digitized Replay available 24 hours a day:
Phone Number: (866) 207-1041
Access Code: 7260218
Already a member? Sign in to look at your plan details.
Once you are a Member of the AT&T Group Medicare Advantage (PPO) plan, you can register to access additional plan information:
- View your Explanation of Benefits
- View your Claims
- View and print a replacement copy of your member ID card and more
All fully available after January 1, 2023.
Did you know?
- Many members will have lower total annual costs, even though this plan does not include an HRA1
- Subsidized retirees will continue to receive an HRA to purchase dental and vision
- If you’re currently enrolled in a Medicare Supplement plan and new to Medicare Advantage, you can try the AT&T Group Medicare Advantage (PPO) plan for up to 1 year and still have the option to go back to your former Medicare Supplement plan and carrier on a guaranteed issue basis2
- Members have access to over 900,000 in-network providers, and to any other Medicare provider that accepts the plan and is eligible to participate in the Medicare Program
- More than 99.9% of members continue to have access to their chosen providers1
- This plan has a broader formulary and pharmacy network than any individual plan1
- Subsidized retirees continue to have no monthly premium, while non- subsidized retirees and dependents will continue to pay the same low monthly premium in 2023
12022 UnitedHealthcare Group member and provider reporting data, member utilization and individual market plan premiums.
22022 Medicare.gov, https://www.medicare.gov/supplements-other-insurance/when-can-i-buy-medigap/guaranteed-issue-rights