Already a member? Sign in to look at your plan details.
Once you are a Member of the AT&T Group Medicare Advantage (PPO) plan, you can register to access additional plan information:
- View your Explanation of Benefits
- Claim details
- View and print a replacement copy of your member ID card
- and more.
All fully available after January 1, 2022.
Did you know?
- Many members will have lower total annual costs, even though this plan does not include an HRA1
- Subsidized retirees will continue to receive an HRA to purchase dental and vision
- If you’re currently enrolled in a Medicare Supplement plan and new to Medicare Advantage, you can try the AT&T Group Medicare Advantage (PPO) plan for up to 1 year and still have the option to go back to your former Medicare Supplement plan and carrier on a guaranteed issue basis2
- Members have access to over 830,000 in-network providers, and to any other Medicare provider that accepts the plan and is eligible to participate in the Medicare Program
- More than 99.9% of members continue to have access to their chosen providers1
- This plan has a broader formulary and pharmacy network than any individual plan1
- The monthly plan premium is decreasing for 2022 for non-subsidized retirees and all spouses, and subsidized retirees continue to have no monthly premium
12020 UnitedHealthcare Group member and provider reporting data, member utilization and individual market plan premiums.