How to enroll
Annual Enrollment is between October 15 and November 12, 2022.
Please review your options and choose a medical plan (and optional dental plan) that best meets your healthcare needs.
- Click here to go to the CPG Annual Enrollment website.
- Log in with the username and password you use for MyCPG Accounts. (If you do not have an account, follow the instructions on the website to create one. You will need your client number from your September Annual Enrollment letter.)
- Verify your personal and dependent coverage information and make any changes directly to the online form.
- Select your medical and dental plans.
- You will automatically retain your 2022 dental and medical plan selections in 2023.
- You can change the medical and dental elections to meet your needs for 20221.
Need help enrolling? Please contact the Medical Trust at (800) 480-9967, Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM ET.
If you want to opt out, contact the Medical Trust. Note that if you opt out you will no longer have healthcare coverage with the Medical Trust.
Who is eligible to enroll in the UnitedHealthcare Group Medicare Advantage (PPO) plan offered by The Episcopal Church Medical Trust ?
Those enrolled or eligible to enroll in The Medical Trust Medicare Supplement Health Plan will continue to be eligible to enroll in the UnitedHealthcare Group Medicare Advantage (PPO) Plan. In general, a former employee (clergy and lay) or member of a Religious Order who is age 65 or older, who is enrolled in Medicare Parts A and B, and who earned five years of credited service under a pension plan sponsored by The Church Pension Fund is eligible to enroll in the plan. In certain cases, pre-65 retired employees enrolled in Medicare Parts A and B are also eligible. Special rules apply to former lay employees or members of a Religious Order who did not participate in a pension plan sponsored by The Church Pension Fund. For more information about eligibility, go to www.cpg.org/retired-clergy/insurance/health-and-wellness/group-medicare-advantage/eligibility.
1 You can select different plans for you and your eligible family member by completing the Retiree Group Medical and Dental Enrollment Form.